APC is a noncontact electrocoagulation device that uses high-frequency monopolar current conducted to target tissues through ionized argon gas.
The energy is conducted trough a flexible probe passed trough an endoscope and and may allow the treatment of a large surface area quickly.
- Bleeding ulcers
- Bleeding Varices
- Vascular Ectasias
- Bleeding Telangiectasias
- Radiation-induced bleeding
- Barrett´s esophagus
- Remanent adenomatous tissue
- Debulking malignant tumors
- Dysplastic heterotopic mucosa
- Recanlize occluded or overgrown metal stent