Dr. Juan Carlos Caramés Aranda
Originally from the city of Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico. He finished his medical studies at the Universidad Autonoma de Tamaulipas Medical School, Campus Tampico-Madero.
He completed a year of rotations at the hospital Beneficiencia Española in Tampico.
He completed the specialty in General Surgery at the Hospital Juarez de Mexico, one of the most important hospitals in Mexico in the contribution to general surgery and modern medicine in the country. Posteriorly, he received training in the same facility in Minimally Invasive Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery.
Being one of the leading hospitals and nationally accredited for the teaching of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Bronchoscopy, Dr. Carames completes at the Hospital Juarez de Mexico his second specialty, and subsequently received training in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopic Procedures at the same facility.
Dr. Carames is currently:
- Recertified by the Mexican Council of Surgey.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Gastroenterology.
- Active member of the Mexican Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- International member of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE).
- Active member of the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).